Cleaning your shower door with the wrong cleaners can do more harm than good. So what is the best glass cleaner for shower doors? There are so many products on the market that it can be a daunting task to pick the best glass cleaner for your needs. We will hopefully make the task of choosing a glass cleaner for your shower easier to handle. Most people don’t realize that every shower door manufacturer uses a different coating on their glass and some manufactures don’t use any coating. The type of coating or lack thereof will determine what type of glass cleaner is appropriate for you to use.
Below is a list of cleaners that is acceptable for use on showers with no coating or ClearShield coating.
- Arm and Hammer Clean Shower Daily Fresh Clean Sent
- Clorox Green Works Natural Bathroom Cleaner
- CRL Fresh Scent Bath and Kitchen Daily Multi-Surface Cleaner
- Lysol Bathroom Cleaner 4 in 1
– not sure if this is available any longer we can not find it
- Scrubbing Bubbles Natures Source Bathroom Cleaner
- Tilex Fresh Shower Daily Shower Cleaner
- ClearShield’s Aftercare
- 1 to 5 Solution Vinegar to Water
Some of the links above may be affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases
Free contractor/subcontractor checklist